63165 Mühlheim am Main
Telephone +49 6108 606-0
Fax +49 6108 606-488
Take your place at the lovingly set tables. Our service team will always endeavour to fulfil your every culinary wish. In our newly designed ambience, you can indulge in a culinary treat from Monday to Friday, in a small, sophisticated setting. In the Summer months our Mediterranean garden is stocked up for you. We look forward to seeing you and request that you please make a reservation by telephone at +49 6108 606-0.
Restaurant "Das Waitz" Monday to Sunday from 18:30 until 22:30, also open Sundays from 11:30 to 14:00.
The restaurant seats 40 guests.
In the Summer there is room for up to 40 people in our Mediterranean garden and conservatory.
We offer a seasonal menu.
Our kitchen crew offers ever-changing and interesting cookery courses. These include soft drinks, red or white house wine, beer, a 3-course menu or the dishes prepared during the course, a certificate and the recipes. Dates and further information can be found under events.
Furthermore, you can also book a children's cookery course, on request and subject to availability. This is put together specifically for your little chefs.
Fine wines await wine lovers and connoisseurs in our wine cellar. Are you interested in a wine-tasting session or would you like to book a party or Champagne reception in our wine cellar? More detailed information available from our banqueting department.
- Neue Speisekarte im Restaurant "Das Waitz" mit leckeren Gänsegerichten / Our kitchen crew created a new Menu with tasty goose dishes
- Weihnachten 2019: Arrangement für Feiern / Veranstaltungen "alles inklusive" mit Getränkepauschale
- Die Menüs für die Weihnachtsfeiertage (25.12.19 & 26.12.19)
- 25.12.2019 Die Menüs für die Weihnachtsfeiertage 2019
- 26.12.2019 Die Menüs für die Weihnachtsfeiertage 2019
- Restaurant "Das Waitz"
Mon-Sun 18:30 to 22:30
Sun 11:30 to 14:00
- Restaurant 40 seats
- Terrace/Conservatory 40 seats
- Free parking
- Free child care on Sundays from 12:00 to 14:00
- Regular events
- Separate "Fledermausbar" smoking area